AMS Membership – The Finer Print
AMS Booking Policy
Our AMS Rescheduling Policy is applicable to the following services; Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Pilates (Mat & Reformer), Personal Training, Remedial Massage and Clinical Core.
1.0 Appointment Rescheduling & Cancellation Policy
AMS Rescheduling Policy
Your reserved consultation time has been specifically allocated to you. To achieve maximum improvements in the shortest possible time frame, it is vital that you maintain your advised schedule of care. If you are unable to make your appointment time, please note the following will apply:
- Did Not Arrive = 100% Fee Applies
- Cancellation within 24 hours = 50% Fee Applies
- Cancellation within 6 hours = 100% Fee Applies
- Upfront Packages – Cancellation within 24 hours = 100 Fee Applies
Our AMS Rescheduling Policy aligns with our core values ‘To positively impact as many lives as possible.’ Sufficient notice enables us to make the appointment available to someone on our waiting list. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
2.0 Appointment Bookings & Payments
Upfront Booking Payments
Our upfront booking payment policy requires a 50% payment to secure your initial booking only. If you are unable to attend your appointment please ensure you provide a minimum of 24 hours notice to avoid any cancellation fees as per our reschedule policy.
This policy applies to the following;
- Any discounted promotion offered by AMS via all marketing channels
- Initial appointments booked during our after hours times before 7:00am and after 6:00pm
If you are unable to make your appointment time, please note the following will apply:
- Did Not Arrive = 100% Fee Applies
- Cancellation within 24 hours = Upfront Payment Fee Forfeited
- Reschedule with minimum of 24 hours = Upfront Fee Credited to your Account
Should you cancel or reschedule your appointment, your deposit will be credited to your account until your next appointment. Please note, this is only applicable if sufficient notice has been provided as per our rescheduling policy.
Active Movement Studio (AMS) offers Ignite Fitness Program as a service to any members that choose to sign up with us. All exercise classes are run by Exercise Scientists, Exercise Physiologists, Clinical Assistants and Physiotherapists only. As a member of AMS you are subject to the finer print below which outlines our terms and policies.
1.0 Membership General Terms
1.1 AMS Rescheduling Policy
Your AMS membership entitles you to access many additional services. Scheduling appointments for any of our services are subject to our AMS Rescheduling Policy. AMS reserves the right to forego your appointment if you fail to comply with our policies.
Your reserved appointment time has been specifically allocated to you. If you are unable to make your appointment time, a minimum of 24 hours notice is required for Team Training Assessments, Technique Sessions, Progress Assessment, Nutritional Guidance, Dexa Scan, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Personal Training and Reformer Pilates. If you are unable to make your appointment time, a minimum of 24 hours notice is expected for Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology & Personal Training appointments.
1.2 Class Bookings
Ignite members must book for every class attended. AMS reverses the right to restrict class access for members that have failed to book in for each class. Our studio has a maximum capacity of 12 participants.
1.3 Ignite Class Timetable
Our Ignite Fitness timetable is subject to change at short notice.
1.4 Money Back Guarantee
The reputation and the success of AMS is a product of your overall satisfaction. Our individualised program is designed to help you achieve your goals, which is our promise to you. We are confident we can help you achieve this, by ensuring our coaches commit to the program, and help you keep accountable for your individual results. If you have not achieved these results within the 12-week guaranteed period we will offer a complete refund. *
Our commitment to you is:
- Motivate, support and encourage you as you progress through your fitness journey
- Access to your coaches and administration staff by email, call, SMS
- Accountability towards your goals, including encouraging you to increase your exercise as required.
- Encourage you to book in for your regular reassessments and classes.
- Guide you and recommend some tips on what to include in your food diary as part of your nutritional guidance.
Your commitment to the program:
- Engage in a minimum of 2 classes per week.
- Follow the coach’s recommendation on the frequency of classes.
- Ensure to book reassessments as required to help check your progress towards your individual goals
- Use the train heroic application to keep track of completed classes and exercise progression.
* Note, we must run an individual assessment to determine refund eligibility. This will include confirming if each party has demonstrated commitment to the program.
2.0 IGNITE Membership BENEFITS
2.1 Studio Classes
Our Ignite Individualized program is structured to provide you with the best value and is designed for YOU. If you hold an ignite membership, you will have access to unlimited studio classes access, a supportive community, guaranteed results and classes run by an Allied Health Professional Coach.
2.2 IGNITE GOAL SETTING ASSESSMENT
Our Ignite Assessment requires you to complete a one off 45-minute assessment with your allocated Allied Health Professional. In this assessment your Allied Health Professional will explore your medical/injury history and take some body metrics, set short/long-term achievable goals, and take you through a few exercise assessments based on what you want to achieve.
This assessment must be completed prior to you commencing any classes, to allow us to set you up for success, and help guarantee results. A performance report is sent soon after your assessment, covering your current fitness levels.
2.3 IGNITE REASSESSMENT
An active Ignite membership gives you access to a complimentary 30-minute reassessment every 6-weeks. This is to ensure you are on track with meeting your set goals. You will expect to receive a comparison report to highlight your progression in the program.
2.4 AMS Fitness Application
Ignite members will have access to our very first Fitness Application – Train Heroic. This application will help you track your progress, view your individualized training program, and improve accountability towards your set goals. Our Allied Health Professional Coaches are able to encourage you and motivate you through the Application, to help you keep accountable.
2.5 EXCLUSIVE NUTRITION WEBINAR ACCESS
Your Ignite program will give you access to 12-week nutrition seminars run by our Allied Health Professionals.
These will be packed with educational content relevant to helping you achieve results.
2.6 Nutritional Guidance
Our nutritional guidance program gives you access to meet with one of our coaches to review your food diary every 6 weeks. You will receive valuable feedback and tips on how to further improve your nutritional intake no matter what your goal. If you are unable to make your appointment, we require 24 hours’ notice to reschedule your appointment. Insufficient notice will result in you forfeiting your progress assessment.
3.0 UNDERSTANDING YOUR MembershiP
3.1 MEMBERSHIP PERIOD & MINIMUM TERM
- The minimum term of your contract is 12-weeks.
- AMS require 1 weeks’ notice to process any cancellation requests.
- A cancellation fee is applicable if you want to cancel your membership within the first 12 weeks. The cancellation fee amount is equal to 50% of the balance that is remaining of the minimum term.
3.2. MEMBERSHIP COMMENCEMENT DATE & PAYMENT
- Memberships are officially active upon accepting and signing your agreement.
- Initial assessments must be completed prior to engaging in any classes and to guarantee results.
- We only offer direct debit arrangements.
- First subscription payment will commence after your 7-day free trial
3.3. FREEZING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You can place your membership on hold for a maximum of 4 weeks per annual calendar applicable to each membership type. An additional two (2) weeks will be offered only if your Health Professional has recommended you cease exercising due to an injury. AMS requires a letter from your Physician requesting this.
- Hold periods are for a minimum of 1 week and can be 4 consecutive weeks
- Periods of hold must start and finish on your direct debit date
- AMS requires 7 days written (email) notice prior to placing your membership on hold
- A $5 per week membership hold fee will apply until your membership is reinstated.
3.4. MEMBERSHIP AMENDMENTS
- AMS reserves the right to update membership terms at any given time
- You will be given 14 days’ notice for any major inclusions.
- Major changes may include opening hours, timetable update, or change to membership fees.
- Our Ignite timetable is subject to change at any given time with 14 days’ notice to members.
- AMS reserves the right to increase your membership fees at any given time after the minimum period of your agreement
3.5. CLINIC CODE OF CONDUCT
- CARE OF EQUIPMENT – AMS members are expected to take care when operating equipment and use equipment for its correct purpose. If you are negligent and damage any of our equipment you could be held liable for the damage.
- USE OF TOWEL – is mandatory when training at AMS.
- CLASS BOOKINGS – Members are required to book for every class prior to attending. If you fail to book and the class is at capacity, you will not be eligible to access that class.
- BEHAVIOUR – AMS reverses the right to instantly cancel your membership without warning if you; threaten or harass members, damage equipment, use illegal or performance-enhancing drugs or instruct other members when not authorised to.
- SUITABLE ATTIRE – All members must wear suitable clothing allowing freedom to perform various types of movements. Enclosed shoes must be worn at all times, and you will be refused entry if you fail to abide by this.
- PERSONAL BELONGINGS – We do not have lockers but do provide storage for personal belongings. AMS does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your belongings while you are within our facility.
4.0 Ignite 6-Week Fitness Program October 2023
4.1 MEMBERSHIP PERIOD & MINIMUM TERM
1. Program Overview:
– The 6-Week Fitness Program, hereinafter referred to as “the Program” is a fitness and wellness program offered by Active Movement Studio, hereinafter referred to as “the Company.”
2. Participant Eligibility:
– Participants must be at least 18 years of age to enroll in the Program.
– Participants should consult with a healthcare professional before beginning any new exercise or nutrition program to ensure it is safe for their individual health and fitness levels.
3. Program Content:
– The Program includes access to fitness classes, nutritional guidance, and wellness resources. The content may vary from week to week and is designed to promote overall health and fitness.
4. Registration and Payment:
– Participants must complete the registration process and pay the specified program fee to enroll.
– Payment details, including fees and refund policies, will be outlined during the registration process.
5. Program Duration:
– The Program is a 6-week program with a specified start and end date.
– Access to program materials and resources will be provided during this period.
6. Participant Responsibilities:
– Participants are responsible for their own safety during exercise sessions.
– Participants are encouraged to communicate any health concerns or issues that may affect their ability to participate safely.
7. Nutritional Guidance:
– The nutritional guidance provided is for informational purposes only. It is not a substitute for personalized medical advice. Participants are advised to consult with a healthcare professional for personalized dietary recommendations.
8. Liability and Waiver:
– Participation in the Program involves physical activity, which carries inherent risks. Participants voluntarily assume these risks and release the Company and its instructors from any liability for injuries or damages that may occur during or as a result of participation.
9. Intellectual Property:
– All program materials, including but not limited to videos, guides, and written content, are the intellectual property of the Company and may not be reproduced or distributed without explicit permission.
– The Company will not disclose any participant’s personal information or fitness progress without explicit consent, except as required by law.
11. Modification or Cancellation:
– The Company reserves the right to modify, cancel, or reschedule the Program for any reason. In such cases, participants will be informed promptly, and appropriate arrangements will be made.
12. Refund Policy:
-Refunds are subject to the Company’s refund policy, which will be provided during the registration process. Please note that once payment is completed, no refunds will be issued. It is the responsibility of the participant to review and understand the refund policy before making a payment.
13. Termination of Participation:
– The Company reserves the right to terminate a participant’s enrollment in the Program if they fail to adhere to program guidelines or if their behavior is disruptive or harmful to others.
14. Acceptance of Terms:
– By enrolling in the Program, participants acknowledge that they have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.
15. Contact Information:
– For inquiries, concerns, or to contact the Company regarding the Program, please use the contact information provided during the registration process.
These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between the participant and the Company. Participants are advised to read and understand these terms before enrolling in the Program. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us for clarification.