Mathew has a special interest in:
- Complex musculoskeletal injuries
- Neck and shoulder injuries
- Lower back pain
- Pilates & core strengthening
Mathew has an extensive range of experience in the health, sporting and fitness industry.
He has worked in a wide range of settings from:
- Private Physiotherapy Practices,
- Head Physiotherapist for the Australian Paralympic Shooting team.
Mathew graduated from the University of Melbourne with a Doctor of Physiotherapy degree following a double degree in Exercise and Sports Science and a Masters of Nursing at the University of Sydney. With a passion to continue learning and developing himself to provide the best Physiotherapy care, Mathew also has completed the following courses:
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 and 2
- Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1
- Dry Needling Level 1 and 2
- Strength and Conditioning Level 1
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Men’s Health
Mathew likes to think of himself as a caring and fun physio, however is constantly being told by his clients that he enjoys torturing people a bit too much. His greatest sporting achievements include:
- Captaining the under 19s Rugby team to a premiership win
- Representing Australia for Full Contact Karate at the World Championships and
- Crashing out in the semi-finals in the Australian Ninja Warrior series.