EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGY JOBS
Join Our Team
Here at Active Movement Studio:
✅ We care for our AMS community, including our team and clients.
✅ We are innovative and dynamic.
✅ We love all types of exercise.
✅ We are open, honest and driven.
We are a fast-growing multi-disciplinary studio that has private treatment rooms and a fully functional gym set up for correct rehabilitation from injuries or illness. Training is provided to help guide you through our thorough functional assessments such as the FMS, handheld dynamometers and video analysis. You will also have access to weights, squat bars, cable machines, reformers and plenty more.
We are looking for an Exercise Physiologist with 1-2 years experience who is pilates trained (or keen to be trained), interested in running classes and private consultations to join our tight-knit team.
Our next ideal team member will have:
⭐ Experience in musculoskeletal conditions and diabetes management in private practice
⭐ Experience or interest in running mat and reformer Pilates (onsite training provided)
⭐ Background in Personal Training is desirable
This position is perfect for someone who:
- Has a background in Personal Training is desirable
- Is motivated, bright and positive
- After flexible with start and finish times
- Is open to working in various areas of the business including but not limited to; Pilates, Strength and Conditioning Sessions and Team Training Classes
- Certified or experienced with Functional Movement Systems (FMS) – not essential
What we have to offer:
👉 Part-time or Full-time Exercise Physiologist role in a multi-disciplinary team in a private studio setting
👉Weekly one on one training and professional development sessions
👉 Fun and supportive working environment
👉 Base salary and performance bonuses with potential internal business opportunities
👉 Regular team and member social events
How Do I Apply?
If you’re ready to start your next adventure, here’s how to apply:
Submit your current resume along with a video application link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer the following questions in the video:
- How has exercise impacted your life?
- What would you bring to the AMS team?
- What is your proudest moment thus far?
- How would your friends or family describe you?
Make sure to check what we are all about before applying www.activemovement.com.au