William has a special interest in:
- Acute and chronic injuries (e.g. lower back, shoulder and neck pain)
- Post-operative rehabilitation (e.g. knee and hip replacement)
- Strength and Conditioning Programming
- Sports Injury Management and Taping
William has worked as a physiotherapist in a diverse range of settings. He began his career in acute care at a large tertiary hospital rotating through various wards from orthopaedics, neurology to servicing a rural community with the Royal Flying Doctor Service.
His passion lies in musculoskeletal conditions and working with athletes to return to play. He has worked with elite athletes across multiple codes including
- Sydney Premier AFL League,
- Netball NSW,
- Canterbury Cup and
- Sydney Volleyball League.
He is also a head physio for a semi-professional rugby league team and a team physio for various other codes. He is also a strength and conditioning coach looking to further develop the performance of his athletes.
William has joined the AMS team as a Physiotherapist. William graduated from the University of Sydney and has also completed:
- Level 1 Sports Physiotherapy (APA)
- Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach (ASCA)
- Dry Needling Certification (GEMt)
Outside of the clinic, William plays volleyball at a social and a representative level. When the suns out you’ll find him on a hike or at the beach. In winter you’ll find him on the slopes!