Join Our Team
Here at Active Movement Studio:
✅ We care for our AMS community, including our team and clients.
✅ We are innovative and dynamic.
✅ We love all types of exercise.
✅ We are open, honest and driven.
We are a fast-growing multi-disciplinary studio that has private treatment rooms and a fully functional gym set up for correct rehabilitation from injuries or illness. Training is provided to help guide you through our thorough functional assessments such as the FMS, handheld dynamometers and video analysis. You will also have access to weights, squat bars, cable machines, reformers and plenty more.
As our Pilates instructor, you will work closely with our Physiotherapist and Exercise Physiologists during our client’s journey to better health. AMS provides onsite training to ensure our services are aligned and maximise client outcomes.
Our next ideal team member will have:
⭐ Experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation and pre and postnatal
⭐ Experience in running mat and reformer Pilates (onsite training provided)
⭐ Drive to build a caseload with a mix of musculoskeletal, sporting injuries and pre and postnatal rehabilitation
This position is perfect for someone who:
- Is motivated, bright and positive
- After flexibility with start and finish times
- Is open to working in various areas of the business including but not limited to; Pilates, Strength and Conditioning Sessions and Team Training Classes
- Certified or experienced with Functional Movement Systems (FMS) – not essential
What we have to offer:
👉 Part-time Pilates role in a multi-disciplinary team in a private studio setting
👉Weekly one on one training and professional development sessions with a Senior Physiotherapist
👉 Fun and supportive working environment
👉 Base salary and performance bonuses with potential internal business opportunities
👉 Regular team and member social events
How Do I Apply?
If you’re ready to start your next adventure, here’s how to apply:
Submit your current resume along with a video application link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer the following questions in the video:
- How has exercise impacted your life?
- What would you bring to the AMS team?
- What is your proudest moment thus far?
- How would your friends or family describe you?
Make sure to check what we are all about before applying www.activemovement.com.au