Daniel has a special interest in:
- Postural correction
- Addressing dysfunctional movement patterns
- Myofascial tightness, trigger point therapy and pain management
- Chronic musculoskeletal issues
- Bridging the gap between rehabilitation and strength & conditioning
- Athletic development – particularly martial artists and combat athletes
Daniel has experience working with high-level combat athletes and also has experience working with some NRL teams. He loves working with the athletic population but also gets great satisfaction from working with anyone in the active population who is serious about becoming the best version of themselves.
Daniel joins the AMS team as an exercise scientist and remedial/sports massage therapist. Having completed a Bachelor of Exercise Science at the University of Wollongong and a Diploma of Remedial Massage through Tafe NSW, Daniel’s approach to the body is far more in-depth than that of your average remedial massage therapist.
Daniels additional studies have included:
- Functional Movement Screen Level 1
- Integrated Movement Science Level 2: Neuro-Developmental Movement Analysis – CHEK Institute
- Holistic Lifestyle Coaching Level 2 – CHEK Institute
Daniel is a keen martial artist and has competed at a national and international level of Shinkyokushin Karate (a full contact style of karate) and also has experience training in other forms of martial arts including Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Daniel loves travel and getting into nature, whether hiking or swimming in the ocean. Daniel also is a musician, having played guitar since the age of 10.